woensdag 19 maart 2014

School #3

Hi everyone!
Today i gonna write about school!
Personally i really like school,
Because you learn everyday something different and you see your friends...
But my exams are gonna start next week so this time i gonna write about how i learn for my exams!




-The first thing what i do when i have my exams i put all my social media offline, I really can't concentrate me when i have my Facebook on and someone wants to chat with me so yeah...






-What i also do is put my phone an ipad in another room that i will not play Flappy Bird or put some music on :)!









-Do not study on the last minute! Last year i not passed my year cause i always learned on the last minute and i had bad results that really suckt cause now i really miss my friend in those classes...







-Take a break sometimes ! Not to long 10-15 minutes is long enough, When you take a break DON'T! go on your phone,ipad or other device! What you can do is go outside for a short walk or go lay down on the seat and eat and drink something HEALTHY for refreshing !




                           
-Make a schedule! Its easy to read, easy to remember and less work!














This whas my article about school !
Post in the comments below if you want that i write about some other topics !
So hope you liked it !
And i will try to post 3-4 times weekly!
Greetz Anna ! <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten